Project Wellbeing: is a hub dedicated to health and wellness.
- Key Areas:
- All Blogs: All blogs produced by Steve on PWB.
- Thyroid Hormone Testing: A one-page explanation of what thyroid tests do not tell you.
- The Steroid Tree Illustration: One page showing steroid biosynthesis and metabolic influences.
- The Alzheimer’s Dimensions Page: A one-page graphic for tying together Steve's Alzheimer’s-reversal blogs.
- The BHT Book: Using BHT (or nutrients) to treat chronic viral diseases. Herpes, shingles, CMV, influenza, EBV, hepatitis C, HIV, SARS, and more.
Cognitive Enhancement Research Institute:
- CERI's founding purpose is to deal with the technology of human performance. Given whatever it is that we wish to do with our lives, how can we better achieve our ends by improving ourselves? Although each person must adopt their own life's purpose for themselves, the means for realization of those purposes are more universal. Because smart drugs (and smart nutrients) affect the brain, they have the ability to affect our minds, and the potential to influence our perceptions, thoughts, emotions, spirituality, and dreams.
- Key Areas:
- Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate: is a normal component of mammalian metabolism. It is found naturally in every cell in the human body and is most properly considered a nutrient. In the brain, the highest amounts are found in the hypothalamus and basal ganglia.
- Down's Syndrome Page: Articles and supporting materials to help parents/guardians treat trisomy 21
- Down's Syndrome Collection: This Collection consists of 44 items drawn from 26 newsletters about Down's Syndrome by the CERI Contributors.
- Parkinson's Disease Page: Articles and supporting materials to help treat Parkinson's Disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease Page: Articles and supporting materials to prevent and reverse Alzheimer's Disease.
- Mercury Toxicity and Alzheimer’s Disease: The body of scientific evidence indicating that mercury toxicity underlies Alzheimer's disease (AD) has grown to the point that it must now be considered a primary mechanism.
- Smart Drug News Newsletter: A Library of Newsletters curated by the Cognitive Enhancement Research Institute.
- Question and Answer Page: CERI's response to readers' question regarding may topics.
- Home Page
- Video Page
- Alzheimer's Reversal Playlist - 9 Part Series on preventing and reversing Alzheimer's Disease.
- The Natural Solutions: Freedom of Choice and the FDA - was directed by William Gazecki and produced with Susan Stafford in 1993. After its airing on PBS, this show impacted then-pending legislation attempting to limit public access to vitamins and health food supplements.
Nanopolymer Systems, Inc.
- Mission: Bottom up manufacturing using nanostructural self-assembly is considered by many experts to be the “Holy Grail” solution to the long-standing problems facing the nanotechnology industry (see technology page). Our Nanopolymer Design Platform™ offers a solution. Our practical approach could usher in a new renaissance in production of new materials by opening the door to atomic-precision manufacturing capabilities.
- Steve's Nanopolymer Bio: Steve’s background in organic chemistry along with his unique 3-D visualization skills have enabled him to envision a new means to create polymers that “self-assemble” with nanostructured precision.